Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Well, this is new

The first time I did anything like this I was in the third grade. A boy that I knew had his own website, it was kind of a big deal, so of course I had to make my own. The sites name was "Allyssa's Army" which is a story for another time, and it was all my friends and I spent our time and energy on until Elementary school came to an end. So, to say I am a little rusty in the world of blogging is quite an understatement. In all honesty, I hadn't thought about trying my hand at blogging in years until today. Moments ago I was sitting in my bedroom trying to stay awake and navigate my new computer, thinking about what my freshman year of college will be like, and wishing that I didn't have to move in on my 18th birthday, when I saw that Blogger was installed on my computer. Call it what you will, fate, destiny, or an expected occurrence considering Blogger is there for anyone with google chrome, but I was intrigued. So, I clicked the app and here I am. Go easy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment