Translate

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dear Colleges Everywhere,

I know that college is going to be hard, really I do. High school was a walk in the park compared to what I am about to experience, and I can't wait for the challenge. With that being said, it is currently 2 nights before I have to leave my home for move in day, and I have already had to take tons of online classes! I get it, we need to be prepared and our generation has it pretty easy, but if you are coming out of high school and don't know that its bad to copy and paste a Wikipedia page as your homework, then you deserve what you get. I love the idea of expanding my horizons and exploring new things, but if I have to sit through one more lecture about why I shouldn't do drugs my head is bound to explode.

Sincerely,
A concerned freshman

No comments:

Post a Comment