Translate

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

About Me

My name is Allyssa, and I am a 17, soon to be 18, year old girl. I have spent the entirety of my life in the same town, with the same people, and the same day to day routine. All of that is about to change. I start college this weekend, on my birthday actually. Yeah, it's not far from home, and yeah, my roommate and I basically shared a crib growing up, but I will finally be in a school with more than 300 people. 
My favorite things to do are as follows:
Read
Write
Draw
Paint
Bake
Text
Binge watch Netflix
Sleep

So clearly I am your average teenage girl.
I love to write, but as you'll find out in reading this, I use commas way too often. And despite my love for reading I don't do it much anymore. 
I have a boyfriend, a best friend, parents, and a little sister.
I can't keep up a diary, but have always wanted to. 
I still have no idea what I am doing, but who does really?

So, there is a little more about me, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment